SweetArt – Sugarpaste for cake decorating
Ideal for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cakepops and cookies
SweetArt Sugarpaste – Available Colors
Tips on How to use the SweetArt sugarpaste
How to use the SweetArt sugarpaste
- Cover and fill the cake with a cream that you like;
- Knead the sugarpaste until it’s soft and elastic;
- Roll it out on a flat surface dusted with some powdered sugar (icing sugar with 3% corn starch);
- With the rolling pin, cover your cake with SweetArt;
- Smooth the top of the cake, and then the sides;
- Remove the excess oftheSweetArt sugarpaste;
- Your cake is ready to be decorated!
Cover a cake with Sweetart sugarpaste
- To maintain the same thickness throughout the SweetArt you can use leveling rings that fit in your rolling pin.
- To model the figures add a little CMC (food thickener powder) to SweetArt
- You can create new colors if you join different SweetArt colors or if you add gel food colouring
- You can model flowers adding a little CMC to the SweetArt and then roll it out very thin.
Amounts of sugarpaste table
Recommended quantities to cover a cake (average thickness of the sugarpaste 3-4 mm)
Note: The quantities of sugarpaste above are indicative.
Leftover sugarpaste can be stored for future use in an airtight plastic bag and kept the original expiration date
Gallery of works made with Sweetart
Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively use the following form to contact us if you have any questions regarding our products or for any commercial partnerships: